|Middle Peninsula Insurance
Men's Charity Tennis Tournament
Eighteen Years of Support for
Hospice House and Support Care of Williamsburg
Our contribution to Hospice House and Support Care of Williamsburg has grown from $4,000 in 1999 to a contribution of $61,000 for 2015 and a total contribution of $730,500 to Hospice over the 18 years of our tournament. With the decrease in contributions to Hospice by local municipalities and foundations, our support for Hospice is even more critical.
Men’s Charity Tennis Fundraising Events
Silent Auction during the tournament.
- For more information about the auction click here.
- A list of auction items will be available on our website closer to the day of the tournament.
- In the past, the tournament has been held at both outdoor and indoor courts and at times it has had to change venues at the last minute because of the weather. This year it will be on October 7, at the award winning McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center, the home of William and Mary Tennis. Play starts at 9:00 and ends at 4:00.
- Players support Men's Charity Tennis with their entry fees and contributions.
- Players are men 45 and over. See Entry Form.
- The silent auction at the tournament starts at 9:30 and ends at 4:05.
- Attendance at the tennis tournament is free for spectators. Everyone is welcome to the auction and reception. Come and enjoy!
Sponsorships and contributions
Pictured above: Middle Peninsula Insurance, Tennis sponsors, and board members presented a check for $61,000 to Hospice House and Support Care of Williamsburg at the conclusion of the 2015 event.